Compounding Services - Sterile Compounding
Town Total Compounding Center offers a variety of customized sterile medications as a result of our state-of-the-art Sterile Compounding Room, which is a certified ISO Class 7.
Some examples of our sterile products:
- Ophthlamics (preservative free eye drops)
We also utilize Laminar Flow Hoods, which are certified Class 5 by the International Standards Organization (ISO). Both our Cleanroom and Laminar Flow Hoods meet or exceed each of the basic standards set by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Chapter 797 for pharmaceutical preparations.
At Town Total Compounding Center, the guidelines outlined by the USP Chapter 797 for the compounding of sterile pharmaceutical preparations are followed skillfully by every one of our employees.
Per the USP Chapter 797 guidelines, the Town Total Compounding Center:
- Follows proper cleaning and maintenance routines
- Arranges regular third-party certification of its laminar flow hoods and sterile compounding areas
- Routinely tests pharmacy staff on their sterile technique
- Ensures every employee properly groom and gown before entering critical sterile compounding areas
Town Total Compounding Center’s staff consists of highly trained pharmacists each with extensive training and years of experience in pharmacy compounding, ensuring our patients get the highest level of quality and safety with each of our products.
Among the pharmacies in New York, it’s clear why we’re able stand out.