Town Total Compounding Centers, LLC (Woodbury, NY) seeks a pharmacist to package and label prepared compounds in suitable dispensing tool. Other duties include:
- Dispense pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by physicians and health practitioners.
- Utilize data from various sources to create formulas.
- Counsel patients and consult with prescribers.
- Verify prescriptions.
- Operate capsule or tablet counting machine.
- Maintain the compounding labs in a clean and sterile environment.
- Work collaboratively, and develop and maintain a good working relationship with all staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Assist in Investigational Drug Research.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures as necessary for regulatory compliance, safe and effective use of medications, high-risk sterile compounding, and hazardous drug handling.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent
- Valid New York State Pharmacist license
- Six (6) months of pharmacy experience (as pharmacist, pharmacy intern or pharmacy technician), including Medication Therapy Management (MTM), Investigational Drug Research and experience in or prior coursework in compounding of medications.